Nero silently released Nero 220.127.116.11 last week. Time for me to repair some things reported by users.
As I cannot test lightscribe / labelflash functionality I would like to hear from you people if all works ok or not so I have something to work on for next month release. Any other setup feature requests are welcome, although don’t think I am pleased to hear about adding more Nero stuff.
Nero 18.104.22.168 Lite changelog:
- Upgraded Nero to Nero 22.214.171.124
- Fixed access to Nero CoverDesigner from Nero Burning ROM
- Additional languages are not installed by default now.
Go download Nero 8 Lite.
As Nero released Nero 8 last month, at first glance looking at the changelog I didn’t suspect to see any changes made to the main Nero Burning Rom utilities. However to make Nero 8 Lite it just wasn’t enough to change only version numbers
One problem I wasted time on was making Nero WaveEditor work. When I couldn’t find a possible mistake in my code I searched the internet and found users reporting the same problem and temporal work-around.
Nero 8 Lite 126.96.36.199 changelog:
- Upgraded components to Nero 8
- Resource optimizations and general cleanup
- Turkish language moved to Asian package
Help is available at MSFN.org